A R S E N A L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Poll

What do you Expect ?

Arsenal's Park Chu-Young says he is ready to make his Premier League debut Vote_lcap100%Arsenal's Park Chu-Young says he is ready to make his Premier League debut Vote_rcap 100% [ 11 ]
Arsenal's Park Chu-Young says he is ready to make his Premier League debut Vote_lcap0%Arsenal's Park Chu-Young says he is ready to make his Premier League debut Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Arsenal's Park Chu-Young says he is ready to make his Premier League debut Vote_lcap0%Arsenal's Park Chu-Young says he is ready to make his Premier League debut Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 83 on February 2nd 2021, 09:41

Arsenal's Park Chu-Young says he is ready to make his Premier League debut

Go down

Arsenal's Park Chu-Young says he is ready to make his Premier League debut Empty Arsenal's Park Chu-Young says he is ready to make his Premier League debut

Post by Arsenal November 8th 2011, 04:47

Arsenal's Park Chu-Young says he is ready to make his Premier League debut 145328hp2

Arsenal's South Korean forward Park Chu-Young says it would be "unbelievable" to make his Premier League debut and believes he is ready to do so.

The 26-year-old has only made three appearances for the Gunners after heading to London from Monaco in late August but has been progressing at the club lately.

In midweek Park made his maiden Uefa Champions League appearance, while he also recently netted the winner in Arsenal's 2-1 League Cup victory over Bolton.

Park watched from the bench as Arsenal defeated Chelsea 5-3 in the Premier League last week and told Arsenal Player he feels he is ready for the step up.

"I will try my best to show that I am in the best condition and show that I am good enough to play there," he said.

"My training and my lifestyle is helping me adjust to the English game. At the moment I don’t have any problems at all - I am in good condition.

"The final decision is of course made by the manager so I will do my best to prepare myself in case I get a chance."

Park added that playing in the Premier League would be a dream come true.

"This is all I have dreamed of and now I have a chance to play in this team. So for me it is unbelievable," he said.

"Personally I see this as my best chance to improve my skills and to play with these world-class players."Park also revealed his delight at his breakthrough strike for his new club in the League Cup which he believes will help him win over the fans."I was very happy, especially as it was only the second game since I arrived. I was very happy," Park said. "I think the older players helped me a lot and that’s why I could score.

He added: "All the players came to me and congratulated me. The fans cheered for me as well and that made me so happy. At first I thought I had missed the net! But the ball went in and for that I was very happy. It was a great feeling to score.

"As a striker the best way to impress fans is to score goals. So I will do my best all the time in every game to do that. I try to move around and make runs and score goals. I think that’s the most important thing."The South Korea skipper also discussed Arsenal's recent improvement and said the team was working as a unit.

"I think there are many good players in a team but that does not mean they will win every game," he said.

"The most important thing I think is working well together as a team. Arsenal’s players are all together and that is why we have good results."

Arsenal
Arsenal

Back to top Go down